Industrial Task Lighting
A Case Study
What Customers Say
How To Order
P.O. Box 684424
Park City, UT 84068
Park City, UT
Site design by
All rights reserved
INDUSTRIAL TASK LIGHTING
- Improved illumination delivers more light to the machine.
- Four light trajectory options to direct the light where it is needed.
- Through-bolted, galvanized construction with plunger lampholders for vibration resistance
- Acrylic lens with gaskets for dust resistance.
- Energy-efficient operates at a fraction of the electrical load of traditional fixtures.
- Low profile fits in tight places.
- Ideal for operating machines with overhead obstructions.
- U.S. Patents #6,260,982 and #6,186,647.
Four High-Efficiency Light Delivery Patterns
- Fixture housing and end caps are code gauge galvanized steel, through-bolted.
- U.L. listed for damp locations.
- Reflector material is precision-formed 95% specular for maximum directional control and higher light output.
- Fixture lens is continuous and internally mounted.
- Reflector is held in place with 1/4 turnlocks for easy access to ballast and wiring.
- Can be custom painted to match machinery.
- Stands up to vibration.
- Only quality name-brand ballasts are used.
- Comes in 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8 foot lengths.
- Vibration damping connectors available.